January 12, 2011

I am ....

I am , I have , I will , I like , I love , I miss

I am currently in my pajamas.

I am currently single.

I am currently suffering from a broken heart.

I am addicted to Facebook.

I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first. (I'm shy around everyone at first)

I can be paranoid at times.

I don’t like anyone.

I enjoy country music.

I enjoy jazz music.

I have a cell phone.

I have a lot to learn.

I used to have a pet.

I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy.

I have at least one brother.

I have been told that I am smart.

I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.

I have Caller I.D. on my phone.

I have changed a diaper.

I have changed a lot over the past year.

I have done something illegal. (threw wastes on the floor)

I have mood swings.

I have rejected someone before.

I have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I like Shakespeare.

I like the taste of blood.

I love to bake.

I like to sing.

I love Michael Jackson.

I love sleeping.

I love to shop.

I miss someone right now.

I own and use a library card. (own but not use - long story)

I read books for pleasure in my spare time.

I like math.

I will try almost anything once.

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.

I am tired.

I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.

I have had/have a broken heart.

Graduated High School.

Smoked cigarettes. (-ed)

Rode every ride at an amusement park.

Collected something really stupid.

Watched four movies in one night.

Gone long periods of time with out sleep.

Lied to someone.

Been dumped.

Failed a class.

Been in a car accident.

Burned yourself.

Cried yourself to sleep.

Spent over $200 in one day.

Flown on a plane.

Got Cheated on.

Cut yourself.

Had a best friend.

Lost someone you loved.

Skipped school.

Dropped out of school.

Watched the “Harry Potter” movies. (not all of them)

Written poetry.

Loved someone you couldn’t have.

Had stitches.

Taken a taxi.

Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.

Suffered any form of abuse.

Used a credit card.

Had something pierced.

Your parents sent you to a shrink.

Taken pictures with a webcam.

No comments:

Post a Comment